Every sister who stands for truth and righteousness diminishes the influence of evil. Every sister who strengthens and protects her family is doing the work of God. Every sister who lives as a woman of God becomes a beacon for others to follow and plants seeds of righteous influence that will be harvested for decades to come.
- Elder Ballard

Doctrine and Covenants 84:106

And if any man among you be strong in the Spirit, let him take with him him that is weak, that he may be edified in all meekness, that he may become strong also.

D&C 84:106

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sister Spotlight: Sis. Culpepper


 
Susanne Culpepper

Birthday: September 15


Where are you from:
Valdosta, GA

How did you meet your spouse:
I was working at VSU and Ben came into our office.  He asked me out and the rest is history.

Tell us about your family: 
I am the oldest of three girls.  My mother and my sister, Laura, and her family are in 1st ward.  My youngest sister, Julie, lives in Jackson, GA.  I have two sons, Brandon and Harrison.

What is your favorite hymn
:  I have lots of favorites, but I guess my favorite is "There Is A Green Hill Far Away".

What is your favorite scripture: 
D&C 88:63

What is your favorite treat: 
I love anything made with lemon!

Tell us any 3 things about yourself: 
I attended BYU, I love dishes, and I have a dog daughter named Mitzi!



We are so excited to welcome Sis. Culpepper back into Relief Society! We're so excited to be able to get to know her better and enjoy her wonderful Spirit. She is so much fun to be around!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment