Every sister who stands for truth and righteousness diminishes the influence of evil. Every sister who strengthens and protects her family is doing the work of God. Every sister who lives as a woman of God becomes a beacon for others to follow and plants seeds of righteous influence that will be harvested for decades to come.
- Elder Ballard

Doctrine and Covenants 84:106

And if any man among you be strong in the Spirit, let him take with him him that is weak, that he may be edified in all meekness, that he may become strong also.

D&C 84:106

Thursday, June 21, 2012

June VT handouts

 Hi there! Thanks to our lovely President and VT Coordinator we have new visiting teaching lists starting this month. I know the month is almost over and I apologize for being so late with this. But I thought, "What better way to introduce ourselves to our new (or current) VT's than with a cute little magnetic contact info card?!" And I didn't want to keep them just for us. So if you'd like me to make your companionship one, please email me with the names and phone numbers and I'll email the file to you for printing! 
If you have a different style in mind, I'm sure I can come up with something else, also, it just might be a week or two before I can get around to it.

 Style 1: Pink

 Style 2: Red


And as I was searching the web for inspiration, I came across these two VT message handouts. I just love the BEE one, and I wish I had time to make up the cinnamon honey. Sounds divine! Enjoy!

June 2012 Handout; The Idea Door

June 2012 Handout; Pink Polka Dot: Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment